Saturday, April 21, 2012

My First Blog Entry

People love to eat, that's why many of us are searching food that looks different from the other. Some of us desire for a new dish everyday, Food presentation is very interesting one on how to prepare it and how to eat it. We really enjoy talking about foods specially when we are looking at the pictures. They said "picture pa pa lang masarap na". and that's the adventure of food taste and food trip. I really love to cook, that's the reason why i decided to enroll in culinary to know more about recipes and food presentation. Cooking is all about the personal touches of your personal creation. I always remind myself that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach...That's why I have a handsome husband who's always my guinea pig or my official food taster. He's always my food critic and editor...

I made this food blog to share my adventures in cooking, taste and recipes...this is a new endeavor for me and to spread my opinions, gastronomical experiences and adventures...

enjoy reading........  ^_^

2 comments: